North Dakota Street Rod Association is a state-wide association dedicated to promoting and preserving the street rodding lifestyle and driving safety, as well as monitoring legislation pertaining to our lifestyle/hobby. Membership includes Street Talkin’, the official newsletter of NDSRA which is published 6 times per year. Join us in the car fellowship and protecting street rodding in North Dakota.
- To promote safety in driving, automobile safety, and overall vehicle maintenance.
- To create good fellowship and sportsmanship among all members of the association.
- To promote interest in various forms of the Street Rodding activity.
- To conduct functions and activities in a manner befitting members of the
Street Rodding Hobby, and to encourage a better understanding of Street Rodding
as a constructive hobby among members of the public, press, government and
law enforcement agencies.
- To keep members updated concerning legislation pertaining to our hobby.
- To promote togetherness as a family. Street Rodding is very family oriented.
- Any person of good character interested in Street Rodding activities is eligible for membership.
- Membership dues are available for Single (1vote) and Couple (2 votes).
- All members must maintain their vehicles in areas of safety to sustain their membership.
- Each member will receive a membership card, window decal and six newsletters per year.
- Each newsletter will keep members updated on coming events and activities in the North Dakota area.
Join NDSRA Today!
Board of Directors
|Vice President||Joe Speer||Ulen, MNemail@example.com|
|Treasurer||Koly Speer||Ulen, MNfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Editor(s)||Koly Speer||Ulen, MNemail@example.com|
|NE Director||Dallas Hammond||Hillsborofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SE Director||Ted Bryans||West Fargoemail@example.com|
|SC Director||Scott Anderson||Sandbornfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|NC Director||Tim Ebach||Rugbyemail@example.com|
|W Director||Position Availablefirstname.lastname@example.org|